Jeg har GIGT - vil støtte og del. I've ARTHRITIS - will support&share

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Jeg har GIGT - vil støtte og del. I've ARTHRITIS - will support&share on your social bookmarking website

http://www.skinliftsup.com/booty-firm

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 am by SeharHooty

But in situations like his, you have to HOLD YOUR GROUND Yeah, it blows being in a slump when it seems like no girl is into you It's frustrating as hell not getting any love or sex for a long stretch But you know what? It's also rewarding, which brings me to my next Slump Salvation tidbit: Use the free Booty Firm time you have with no girlfriend or booty call to improve yourself Sal doesn't seem …

Comments: 0

Sponsors

No ads available.

Statistics
    We have 27 registered users
    The newest registered user is SeharHooty

Our users have posted a total of 19 messages in 18 subjects

27/05/2017

Go down

27/05/2017 Empty 27/05/2017

Yes. I know, I admit - i'm weak. A bit.
    My motto - never lie yourself. Today? Some reveal, some punch. So - took two beers. And i know it will make me feel in some kind of way empty and sick tomorrow. Still - why i'm doing it? Don't know. Honestly. Still can't find the answer. I know the answer - can't just say out loud in mirror to myself. I AM WEAK! Need some courage too. I have, i don't. That's how it goes in my head.
    Tomorrow need some force to go out and enjoy weather. With family. Not so often have weekends together free. Will have some weakness again, but making progress step by step. Slept good 2 weeks in row. My dewdrop will need to force me a bit, she can, she will. She cares, i care too. Sometimes that feeling just is pressed by some stupidity - WEAKNESS - of myself. To admit it, to say out loud. I never give up. Just a bit tired to get to crossroad signs. I admit it.
    Tomorrow will is a new day, new target, new joy. Tomorrow is one more big step. To admittance. LOUD.
    I'm here for the future. The best is yet to come.
    piilaadziitis
    piilaadziitis
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

27/05/2017 :: Comments

susurs

Post Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 pm by susurs

It was a fantastic weekend, darling:) and the best is jet to come.. we can do anything together, coz together we are power.. even against RA. Love You forever..
    Sky is the limit

Back to top Go down